Thursday, August 03, 2006

Why am I perpetually surrounded by idiots and assholes?


I'm BLOODY FUCKING PISSED. And the worst thing is that I can't even say what I don't like. Or everyone will be after my blood.


If I speak, I am condemned. If I stay silent, I am damned. Don't I just love this life.


If not for music and HCISO, I'd be long gone.


So, I got a 144 for my cello exam out of 150. So, I'm getting lots of A1s after mugging. So what. Marks don't mean a thing to me.


How long do I have to keep this mask up. I'm SICK OF PRETENDING.


it's a fucking DO-OR-DIE situation.


and honestly speaking. without my music. I'd rather DIE.


I'm being driven insane....


I'm not supposed to flame people here. But I really want to.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger E. Wong said...

"So, I got a 144 for my cello exam out of 150. "

i always fail :(.

DID I TELL YOU I AM A FIREFIGHTER :). you can flame and then i'll help you put out :). (somehow).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home