Thanks a lot for the comments.
NYSE concert was inspirational. But well it pushed me a bit too much. Now I want to play cello. When I don't have a cello at home and 2 tests coming up tmrw as well.
I NEED PRACTICE><
Just when I thought my Haydn sounded good. Chan comes along and nitpicks on the first chord. THE VERY FIRST ONE.
I've since worked on the parts he complained about and more or less from my viewpoint he has nothing to complain about now. But you never know.
Gah what luck. Because of the stupid chinese common test tomorrow I'm going to miss the JC orch events. Of all the lousy dates to put a test on.....
I want to skip the test. Seriously. Methinks the good musician doesn't need words to communicate. But I'm not that good a musician yet.
*sigh* am I ever going to make it? I've failed at everything I tried to do-even when it mattered most. Either my luck is really bad or I'm not putting in enough effort. Or is it just who I am?
it's making me go insane. and depressed. lonely------------
gahh. Big surprise, the GEPer's being weird again.
I don't want to mug!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home