I read on- and with each day comes new understanding. Of the system we live in. And I realise we don't have to resist the system all the time. Just know it's there and don't be controlled by it. Choose the path which makes you happiest- and follow it to the very end.
mine is a lonely path-
and people say I think too much. Thinking is a privilege afforded only to humans- and I'm not going to waste this gift.
it's time they saw me for who I am
----------------------------
...stupidity.
Yesterday I bought a bunch of flowers for $10 after some bargaining with the florist and a lot of indecision. Did it right after sch.
what a total waste of effort.
I take that back. Those flowers did manage to cheer someone up.
You know when a guy carries flowers around he looks soooo stupid? Everyone thinks he intends to give them to some girl. -_-
Let me clarify that the flowers were intended for my TEACHER, Mr Chan Wei Shing, who was soloing Tchaikovsky's Rococo variations at the RI strings concert.
He pwned. Totally.
But those idiots at NUS didn't allow me to bring flowers in. So by the time I got my flowers back Chan'd left. And I gave them to an RI cellist.
Wth lar.... I cycled back from Coro to school with those flowers on my bike. All the way to the orch room. Dennis' teacher saw them and went "OH MY GOD!!!" -_-" and then I had to give an explanation to avoid having people get the wrong idea.
After JC orch I went to KAP(King Albert Park). With the flowers. Got stares on the bus. Met a bunch of Proedians who went "WAAAH" at my flowers. Once again, -_-"
And as if that wasn't bad enough HCISO, HCSE and NYSE were all inside Macdonald's. And they ALL saw the flowers. As well as a few Isparkers. Wonder what went through their minds.
Asked Baopeng to carry the flowers. I didn't want any more stares on the way to NUS. Thanks a lot! I've had quite enough of looking stupid.
Oh well. At least the money wasn't wasted.
last night I saw you
in the faded haziness of a dreamland
I was in a shopping mall. I have no idea why I'd have went to a shopping mall in such an ulu area. It was totally deserted outside but there was a number of people inside. A semi-crowd. Sort of.
then you saw me
you shouted my name, whether in anger or merely as a call I couldn't tell
you came after me
and I ran
I didn't want to look back. Didn't want to know
all the way out to the bus stop I ran. Must have been at least 10 minutes at full speed.
and there I woke up
but the exhaustion lingered all the way into the afternoon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home