Thursday, August 10, 2006

My bicycle's been repaired, yesterday.


time to burn up the roads once more


Riding at full speed, wind in my face, music blasting off my mp3 player, and the occasional sms;


Anybody ever realised that besides classical, I listen to power metal as well?


there's a lot of stuff you all don't know;


What sort of guy hands in late homework all the time and still gets a 2.0 MSG?(Well yeah I know there are better MSGs people have done but I prefer not to study too hard. A musician doesn't need extensive knowledge of human physiology.)


Yep, that's me.


Seriously, my blog is a whole lot of crap. It's all my thinking though.


weird brain, huh?


well I generally say, if you don't need it lend it to someone who does.


too many quotes to list liao.


I'd better go it's 3pm already. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home