Sunday, September 17, 2006

it's different.... this time I can feel them.


The tension in the air. Like something's going to snap.


The day of reckoning approaches. The final assault of the system.


I've generally been able to detect changes, problems in the atmosphere. Call it intuition. But the signal I'm getting now....is worse than anything else I've ever had before.


I pray that I'm wrong. I pray that we'll all get through this. Mugger or not. Even though they destroyed that much of my life.


And I make the choice. To save what matters the most to me. Or to do the right thing.


What if doing the right thing makes you inhuman? What if doing the right thing makes you that which you have fought against, for so long?


Will there, can there, be a reversal?


the faceless faces of Smith;


it is Smith, who knows the end is coming.


And he spreads his identity. I see many that were once people. Enslaved now by the system. Turned into mere programs.


One against many. Can I win?


we are opposite ends of the same spectrum-


we need each other to survive. To define our very existence.


And I put myself in the position of Neo.


Cause....and effect.


It is not the effect that matters. Nor the object cause.


Why.


It is the significance of the why. Reason. Understanding.


I know now, why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home