A new week.
Lessons were boring, sleepy, etc. Then the idea to play quartet fell apart so I spent my time in the strings room practising, playing bridge and picking up this fortune-telling game for bored ppl. Basically all the aces are laid face up on the table and the rest of the deck is shuffled. Then every third card in the deck is flipped open and if the card of the same suit below it is on the table, that card goes on top. (eg 3 of diamonds goes on top of 2 of diamonds etc.) If every third card is flipped open and nothing can be played, the deck is shuffled and then the third cards are flipped open again. This goes on until one suit reaches the King, then the rest of the cards are supposed to tell you about your erm. partner? Spades representing good looks, diamonds representing money, clubs representing intelligence and hearts representing...well duh, how much he/she loves you.
Anyway I got bored in there after we were left with too few people to play bridge so I started flipping cards. Results:
Diamonds: King
Clubs: Jack
Spades: 9
Hearts: 5 =(
For some reason nobody else in the room flipped more than 5 hearts onto the table. Strings people must all be cursed.(YA RIGHT when your results depend on how good your shuffling is)
Chatted with Tianyi, Fungi, Guanhui(why do some ppl call him gui. A shortened name doesn't fit him and if it comes down to meaning, I'm the tortoise(wu gui) around here.), and Dew after that. Dew got totally owned by Tianyi. So much for his customary "I'm a very nice person". Dew's parents arrived and the rest of us all just dispersed.
And that's it more or less for today. Pretty boring isn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home