Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Now, I don't know why I'm so hyper at 1am today, but maybe it's something to do with the fact that I just won a DOTA game. And that I've finished an entire book of Physics (1 out of 6) and I'll handle the exercises tomorrow.


It's really weird how we guys love all sorts of on-screen games while the girls don't see anything in them(this is in general and does not apply to everyone of course.) Being a guy, I'd normally roll over and go back to sleep when the girls mention shopping, but sometimes I wonder if we guys do miss out on stuff. We know the girls definitely do=) as exemplified by the wonderful meal Fungi, Kuanhua, Chenkai, Shihou and I enjoyed at Food Loft in Centralworld in Bangkok. Figures. You shop, you have less time to enjoy the good food.


Hm. After thinking a bit, it's not the shopping I miss(yawns)(well, I'm a guy after all) but more of the opportunity to have fun with friends. That's why I was so hopping mad after missing the foot massage(duh I wasn't that interested in it) - I'd much rather have spent my time there then stoning in a room with more guys watching a movie that we could have watched any time back home. Without any conversation whatsoever. Ah.


I think it's really interesting how the differences between guys and girls make us look entirely ridiculous to each other. Also interesting when you can look back at yourself and laugh.


However, I still refuse to give up 2 hours' worth of good eating for shopping without an objective.


----------------------------


We all hate to mug. But to mug with a good friend(I was at ZX's house today), and focus on the topic, and have no other cares in the world, and make some music and fun(out of tune though it was) after mugging - it makes life feel really good.


In the end, as long as there's music to be played- I'll be enjoying myself.


Oh, I nearly forgot - practice notes.
1)DON'T RUSH THE SEMIQUAVERS - be they the triplets in 5ths or the descending pentatonic scale, or that sudden con fuoco outburst in the 2nd movement of the Debussy sonata.
2)Get those semiquavers clear.
3)Remember points 1 and 2.
4)Remember points 1,2,and 3.
5)Remember points 1,2,3, and 4.
6)Forget about points 3,4,and 5 and just drill 1 and 2 into your head.
7)Stop making more points irrelevant to practice just for the fun of it.
8)Erase point 7.
9)Erase point 8, and this point too.
10)ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
11)Mangoes!
12)Do NOT be random
13)Follow point 7 closely.
14)13 is an unlucky number so I'll add one more point.
15)Stop making points and go to sleep, idiot.
16)Do not stop making points and stay awake, smart guy.
17)HAH! COUNTERPOINT!
18)Wow. I've run out of points to write.
19)Be more creative when writing points.
20)Anyone want to add to this list?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home