Forgotten just how fun it was to whizz around the Minesweeper board at phenomenal speed.
I nearly broke my finger doing it.
Yes, I'm a minesweeper freak; and I think I can safely say I'm good at it.
Times:9, 37, 107
Beginner timing doesn't really mean much. But I can improve on the intermediate and expert ones. Definitely.
Eyes tired too from staring at the screen during my game. Oh well. Better turn off then....
surprise, today was my english oral exam. Semi-impromptu and I managed to pull through. Everyone brought a script. I brought a list of points. ><
Tired......bah. Can't seem to pull together a LAN crowd tomorrow.
you can almost feel the love crackling in the air. Sooo many people. Well all I can do is look on and be amused.
-what else is there to be done?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home