and I'm all alone again
Well. At least I'm getting better at stuff.
National Day today. Carnival(sort of) in our school. Which basically meant half the orch spent that time in the orch room practising and slacking.
Then we went for a LAN session. Those who don't play DOTA won't understand what I'm talking about, but here goes:
1st game: Together with Zhenyi and a pro from outside. The pro thrashed Zheng, Minjun and Chiakai. The other two of us got thrashed. Then the pro left and we ended the game as both I and Zhenyi were underlevelled.
I am NOT using nerubian assassin again. He has no speed and he can't farm at all.
2nd game: I played against Zheng and Zhenyi while waiting for Lukuan's game to finish. Thrashed them 7-nil with Bane Elemental. Had my Skadi by level 13. -_- then I owned even more. Kept backstabbing Zheng with Fiend's Grip. Then I'd just Brain Sap and finish him. Who asked him to play a low-life Sniper.
3rd game. 5v5 with me and Zheng leading one team and Lukuan and Fungi leading the other. End result: I led the kill ratio 18-7, Zheng was next with 18-10, but Lukuan got top frag with 20 kills. Bristleback rocks. The funniest part was when Lukuan was chasing me with his Drow. With his spells activated, Bristleback has such an insane attack speed that I just switched on my Mask of Madness, turned back, and used my two bashers to permabash him to death. I escaped with about 150 hp. And the best part is he was at full health when I turned around, while I was only at half. ^^ Zheng and I were pushing towers down everywhere. Was so damn fun.
5 is less than 3i, because i is less than 5/3
the equation just wouldn't have worked.
leaving the shattered glass behind-
the wounds still hamper my movement.
but today, I look forward to the unknown
rather than behind to the sad past
though it is difficult to shift my lingering gaze from the illusions behind me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home