Strings orientation. Found my angel-- I think. My mortal still doesn't know who I am. =p I think-- also. XD
So we had a few ppl from previous batches turning up. Mingtse, Herbert, etc. Pity there was insufficient time for the last game.
Twister had Yibing getting into some awkward positions. When it was her strategy too..... I was lucky enough to get two feet on the same circle so I didn't fare too badly.
Then I skipped the one where they had to lick the peanut butter off the transparencies. For once I'm happy I'm allergic to peanuts.
Pizza for dinner. Oh well. It tasted quite good anyway. Walked home in the rain under my Twister sheet. There you have it-- when your life is boring, you got to do some stuff to spice it up. Wonder how many people saw polka-dotted ghosts tonight.
if you haven't finished next month's homework, you're a freaking loser. So easy also cannot do. Slacker lar you. I see how much you done. Chey, only finished tutorial 1B. I finished the entire book liao. How come you so slow. Dunno how to do is it. Got question can ask me, i finished already.
Has anyone even realised that these are probably the only few free months we're going to have in JC? Sure, I do my homework, but what's the point of going further? Come on, give me a break. We're all just come out of half a year of mugging. We're in a new school. There's lots of people to get to know. There's lots of new stuff to try out.(and don't think sick.) There's lots more places to go.
So can everyone just look up from your lecture notes and tutorials for a minute and put some life into your life. Seriously.
ok lar ok lar. got chiobu then dao me until like you've never known me at all. I understand you all are really starved after four years in a gay school. But your reaction is jaw-dropping.
--seems like this cellist is going to be a loner for the next two years as well-
I know I'm doing too much of this sort of post. I don't need readers' opinions on that issue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home