Sunday, June 15, 2008

I realise that I never know my piano score well enough when playing with accompaniment.


Hence, I resolve to practise USING THE PIANO SCORE for the next 2 months at least. I will play back the piano part in my head at the parts where I have nothing to play, till I know it inside out, as well as my own part. I will practise the piano part too if necessary.


And therefore, I go now to run the 3rd movement of Rachmaninov's Cello Sonata on my piano. Following which, the entire Debussy Sonata.


-----------------

I know I'm supposed to make the move today, as all my peers are;


but somehow, I just can't bring myself to do it. Whatever I say will be insincere, and better to say nothing than to speak badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home